This last week has been quite a bit more relaxed than the week prior. The school has been our base which has been great (and cheap considering I spent quite a few pounds in England and Wales, and that was just for food, travel and rooms). Tuesday and Wednesday we took it easy and stayed in Auchterarder. Wednesday we went for a nice walk toward the Ochil hills and then ate a tasty supper with Esther's parents and aunt. They made for us cheese spetzle, delicious. On Thursday we went into Perth where we did some shopping and Kelsi did some buying. Edinburgh has entertained us these last couple days with the castle, museums and shopping (of course). We were lucky enough to catch a ride into the city yesterday and only had to take the train back. Today David and Simeon and Simeon's friend joined us which was nice to have the extra company and also meant that we had a driver both into the city and back :). Good for us.
Tomorrow I think we will spend some time planning the next week. Maybe go to the coast for a couple nights. I'm looking to find some more sunshine than we have had here lately. I hope I can find some this next week. Cross your fingers and hold your thumbs for me!!
1 comment:
Drucken die Daumen!!! I love it! xx ;)
Post a Comment