Monday, September 13, 2010

The Spectacular Lives of the Rich and Famous

Cannes, France
Home of the Cannes Film Festival




I'm on the red carpet!! Nearly blinded by all the camera flashes hurrying to get my picture.


This was our hotel.




Eze Village, on our way from Nice to Monaco.


Stopping for a pose at Eze Village.



Monaco, France
Monte Carlo.




Lots and lots of large fancy boats parked in the millions of marinas around here. Soren's idea was to bring the Seeker over here.......


Tribute to Monaco's Formula1 race track.






More big boats.


The castle. There were placards everywhere throughout the city for Princes Grace. Princes Grace this and that. I think they're a little proud of their connection.



Nice, France







Sweet waterfall we found.

I'm in Nice, I'm in Nice!






It was cute, Soren sat for a long time with his t-shirt on because he didn't want to take it off and show everyone how white he was. You can totally see his rockin' farmer's tan in this photo.


There's our waterfall up there.

K.

No comments: