Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Food for Thought

I'm starting to realize how much I've taken for granted just being able to communicate with the people in my life. How often do you think about how to communicate with your friends, children, spouse, the person at the market, or the bank? Probably never, right? I mean you think about what, but not HOW. And I don't mean via telephone, or email etc. But it adds a whole new spin on the day, on life, when you can't just open your mouth and express yourself, or explain what you're thinking, what you need etc. And sure there is a lot that can be 'said' without being verbal, but that really only goes so far. But even as frustrating as it can be here at times, not being able to communicate, I am still not at a total loss, and I can only imagine those who are.

Just a thought for the day.

No comments: