Tomorrow is my first day of my German language course! I'm a tiny bit anxious because I really have no idea what to expect. But I'm also excited. It will be great to have something more to do here, a reason to get out and go into the city and of course, to learn German!! I am really looking forward. Oh, but it means that I have to get up so early! No more rolling out of bed at 9, having a long relaxed breakfast and an even longer lazy morning. I'm a little bit sad about this, but I'll adjust to my new schedule. So, bright and early tomorrow morning, half past 8.......
:)
K.
5 comments:
you should probably change your vocab list on the side after your class, ya?
ja. i need to do something with that i know.
Oh I'm sure you are going to have (or have had now) a total blast! Good luck! Remember to participate in class, make friends, SHARE, and make a really cute name tag! :)
Love ya! Miss ya!
HAHA. oh lacey.
thank you for the tips. don't worry tho, i do participate, i have made friends and i do SHARE. my name tag is pretty simple but i think i'll still survive the course:)
Maybe add a heart as the dot on the i in Kaija! Then the nametag would have a little character! :)
Post a Comment