Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another First

As they say, there is a first for everything.

Yesterday a new guy joined our class. His name........Kaya. What!!! Granted he spells it wrong and he's a he but, its my name! Okay I'm kidding really.

So the new game in class goes something like this: Teacher calls 'Kaija', my head jerks up and I'm ready to respond, but she's looking to the back of the room, over my head, waiting for his reply. Sigh. C'est la vie.

K.

5 comments:

kelsi said...

he'd better at least be good looking

H/OsVati said...

French? Which language are you learning?
Because you will soon pass me in German proficiency I have one last helpful phrase: Ich bin stumm wie Stroh. Try it when you need some help.
Love you,
Nils

Kaija said...

was heißt das? ich bin stumm wie stroh? i am.....how....

Anonymous said...

trying to figure out comments for mom

Mom said...

trying to figure out comments for mom